Ideal for residential waste flows up to 1,500 gallons per day (GPD). Easily installs in any new or existing 4" outlet tee.
- Locate the outlet of the septic tank.
- Remove the tank cover and pump tank if necessary.
- Glue the filter housing to the outlet pipe, or use a Polylok Extend & Lok if not enough pipe exists.
- Insert the PL-122 filter into tee.
- Replace and secure the septic tank cover.
The PL-122 Effluent Filter will operate efficiently for several years under normal conditions before requiring cleaning. It is recommended that the filter be cleaned every time the tank is pumped, or at least every three years.
- Do not use plumbing when filter is removed.
- Pull PL-122 cartridge out of the tee.
- Hose off filter over the septic tank. Make sure all solids fall back into septic tank.
- Insert filter back into tee/housing.