RootX - Foaming Root Killer
Kill pipeline problems and avoid costly repairs
- Easy to kill tree roots in residential sewer pipe lines, storm pipes, septic tanks, and leach field lines
- Restore pipe flow capacity
- Easy on pipes
- Lowest Chemical Hazard Rating by ISO Standards
- Registered for use in all 50 states as well as Canada
RootX foaming tree root killer saves time and money when it is used to treat tree root intrusion in sewer drain pipes, septic systems, sewer systems and storm drains. Safe for all plumbing.
This powerful tree root killer is available in 2 Pound and 4 Pound containers as well as Discount Combo Paks. RooteX powder is the original, non-metal sodium foaming control product and comes in an easy-to-use powdered formulation. This product is harmless to the ecosystem and waste water treatment plants. The formulation foams on contact with water to kill roots and inhibit growth. It fills the entire pipe to reach the top where 90% of pipeline root intrusion occurs. From start to finish, an application takes less than 30 minutes. Also available in Case (Jar) Quantities.
RootX Killer Application Chart
||2 lb. Jar
||4 lb. Jar
||150 - 300 ft.
||8 - 18 in.
||600 - 800 ft.
How Much Foaming Powder Should I Purchase
How RootX Killer Works
- Uses the aquatic herbicide Dichlobenil
- Non-caustic, non-fumigating and non-systemic (will not kill trees)
- Kills roots on contact
- Promotes bacterial growth to speed the decay and removal of roots
- Leaves a thin layer of herbicide in pipe to prevent re-growth
- Enhances mechanical root cutting
- Contains no copper sulfate
- Safe for all plumbing