RootX - Foaming Root Killer
Kill pipeline roots—avoid costly repairs
- RootX® makes it easy to kill tree roots in residential sewer pipe lines, storm pipes, roots in septic tank, and roots in septic leach field lines.
- Kill pipeline roots—restore pipe flow capacity
- Tough on roots; easy on pipes
- RootX has the lowest Chemical Hazard Rating by ISO Standards
- RootX is registered for use in all 50 states as well as Canada
RootX foaming tree root killer saves time and money when it is used to treat root intrusion in your sewer drain pipes, tree roots in septic system, sewer system and storm drains. Safe for all plumbing.
RootX root killer is available in 2 Pound and 4 Pound containers including our RootX Discount Combo Paks. Root X is the original, non-metam sodium foaming root control product in an easy-to-apply powdered formulation that is harmless to the ecosystem and wastewater treatment plants. The RootX formulation foams on contact with water to kill roots and inhibit growth, filling the entire pipe to reach the top where 90% of pipeline root intrusion occurs. From start to finish, a Root X application takes less than 30 minutes. RootX Foaming Root Killer is also available in Case (Jar) Quantities.
RootX Root Killer Application Chart
||2 lb. Jar
||4 lb. Jar
||150 - 300 ft.
||8 - 18 in.
||600 - 800 ft.
How RootX Root Killer Works
- RootX uses the aquatic herbicide Dichlobenil. It’s non-caustic, non-fumigating and non-systemic
- Foaming RootX formula kills roots on contact
- Promotes bacterial growth to speed the decay and removal of roots
- RootX foam leaves a thin layer of herbicide in pipe to prevent re-growth
- Enhances mechanical root cutting
- RootX contains no copper sulfate. Safe for all plumbing.