This blend of bacillus bacteria strains (both anaerobic and aerobic types) are cultured for their superior ability to digest and liquefy all organic waste quickly, efficiently and without odors!
From the small food operations to large scale food processing plants, waste water is a major concern. The accumulation of fats, oils and grease, and high levels of BODs, makes it increasingly difficult to adhere to the environmental regulations governing the amount of waste that can be pumped into our sewers.
There are generally 3 options that food processing facilities have in order to remain in compliance:
- Frequent pumping of grease traps along with transportation of waste to dumping sites or incineration facilities. This is both costly and time consuming.
- Chemical cleaners. These are not the most effective and are generally very corrosive and may be dangerous.
- Our BP-1205 is a microbial blend customized to work effectively in these environments.
REX-BAC-T BP-1205 is a natural bacterial consortium formulated to meet the demand of maintaining grease traps, drains, plumbing lines, sewers and wastewater pre-treatment facilities, free from blockages caused by fat, oil and grease (FOG) accumulations and reducing BOD. These benefits will greatly increase the amount of time between scheduled grease trap pumpings/cleanings, keep effluent well below the discharge limits and yield a drastic reduction in the overall grease cap and solids build up on the bottom of the trap.
At REX-BAC-T Technologies, we are also aware that disinfectants and sanitizers are commonly used in food processing to maintain sanitary conditions. Unfortunately these chemicals cannot distinguish harmful microbes from those that aid in the process. REX-BAC-T BP-1205 was formulated with this in mind and the strains incorporated are more resistant to common disinfectants.
Applications And Uses:
- Wastewater Plants
- Holding Tanks
- Reactors And Contractors
- Waste Pumps
- Oxidation Ditches
- Lift Stations
- Activated Sludge
- Animal &Amp; Vegtable Fats
25, 50, & 100 lb. Containers (larger containers may also available upon request)
4oz, 8oz, and 16oz water-soluble packets are available - Minimum 250#
- Bacteria Count: 5+ Billion Cfu/Gram
- Breaks Down Fat And Grease Buildup
- Greatly Reduces Labor Time
- Enhances Bod/Cod Removal
- Reduces Hydrogen Sulfide
- Degrades A Wide Range Of Complex Organics
- Cost Effective &Amp; Easy To Use
- Reduces Sludge Buildup
- Contains No Chemicals
- Eliminates Odors At Their Source
- Increases System Efficiency