“OxyCal” is an economical and effective oxygen generating compound for use in odor control and bioremediation in septic systems and grease traps. This product provides a passive, in-situ approach to delivering oxygen to enhance bioremediation. Successful bioremediation depends on proper mix of nutrient, oxygen, and microbes. It is an environmentally safe product that slowly releases oxygen enhancing the growth of bacteria.
Often, the limiting factor of aerobic degradation of contaminants is oxygen availability. “OxyCal” provides a slow release of oxygen via the reaction of the active agents and water. This can act to speed digestion of solid waste in any less than perfect treatment system. The oxygen releasing agents are capable of enhancing and promoting the bacterial population dynamics by supplying the right oxygen requirements that bacteria need for their respiration processes.
- Septic Tanks
- Leach fields / Drain fields
- Grease Traps and Drain Lines
- Municipal and Industrial Wastewater Treatment
- BULK: 30, 50, 100, and 400 Lb. Containers
- Also available in: 2 oz., 4 oz., 8 oz., AND 16 oz. Water-Soluble Packets*
*Contact us for pricing on bulk orders, discounts may apply.
- Introduces oxygen into less than perfect treatment applications
- Speeds digestion of solid waste
- Helps eliminate odors at their source