Fats, oils, greases (FOGs), and other organic waste materials are pushed through plumbing systems many times everyday. This poses a variety of problems that which causes grease buildup and leads to the inefficiency of the pumping, plumbing, sewer lines and pump stations ultimately costing food services, institutions and municipalities’ money.
Grease clogs are often the cause of slow drains, sewage back ups as well lead to pest problems and rancid odors. Restaurants, hospitals, schools, and other institutions are prohibited from directly discharging grease into the city sewer system and must take precautions to prevent oil and grease from entering the sewer lines. Because of the regulations surrounding discharge, grease traps are essential to the operation of many businesses and organizations in a community.
Our Bio-G2 Series Products are formulated specially for grease traps and high grease applications. Lipase enzymes target large particles of oil and grease, breaking them down into smaller particles so that the bacteria can more effectively eliminate the clogs. As grease breaks down, the pH drops. This creates a harsh environment for the helpful bacteria. Our Bio-G2 series is a safe and effective choice for grease trap maintenance and designed to work effectively in lower pH ranges found in grease traps.
To provide worry free application and accurate dosing of your grease trap system consider purchasing automating your grease trap treatment program with our flexible Grease Trap Treatment Dosing Pumps that accurately doses Grease Trap Systems at the appropriate times. An easily custom programmed timer turns the pump on and off as required.
Applications and Uses:
- Drain Lines & Grease Traps
- Wastewater Treatment
- Reduces Fog, Bod, Cod And Tss Of Discharge Reducing Waste Cost And Surcharges
- Broad Spectrum Organic Degredation
- Multiple Packaging Options
- Extensive Stability And Shelf Life
- Liquid Can Be Used With A Programmable Pump To Automate Your Treatment Schedule
- Utilizes The Powerful Waste Digesting Abilities Of Specifically Selected, Beneficial Bacterial Cultures, And The Natural Enzymes Produced By These Cultures
- Prevents The Accumulation Of Sludge, Scum Grease, And Other Organic Solids
- Destroys Odors Naturally
- Animal Fats
- BIO-G2 (4X)
- BIO-G2 (6X)
- BIO-G2 (10X)
- BIO-G2 (20X)
- AVAILABLE IN 5, 20, 55 and 250 GALLON CONTAINERS. PLEASE CONTACT US FOR MORE INFORMATION AT 888-886-1461.
- Strains: Multi-strain Spore Blend
- Fragrance: With Or Without Fragrance
- Form: Liquid
- Shelf: Life 24 Months
- pH6.8 - 7.8
- Effective Ph Range: 4.0 – 11.0
- Effective Temperature Range: 5° – 50° C