Our industrial strength septic system treatment Bio-Paks are pre-measured and pre-packaged for easy storage and handling and portion controlled for simplified application. Our rapidly dissolving packet and unique micronutrient enriched carrier provide accelerated germination, growth and superior enzyme production while reducing odor, biological oxygen demand (BOD), chemical oxygen demand (COD), total suspended solids (TSS), turbidity and ammonia concentrations. Our easy-to-use bio-packets are water-soluble and dissolve quickly and help you avoid inaccurate measuring or mixing.
Regular use of our Bio-Packs will establish thriving colonies of our non-pathogenic, waste-digesting bacteria, to provide uninterrupted cleaning action in drains, plumbing lines, septic systems, greywater systems, cesspools and other on-site wastewater treatment systems. This continuous digestion prevents accumulation of sludge, scum, grease and all other organic solids.
Our septic Bio-Paks are Now Available in 50 Convenient ¼ Pound packets for those larger applications.
Our 100% naturally occurring bacteria are superior species that greatly outperform the coli form bacteria normally present in septic systems. Monthly applications of our concentrated septic treatment Bio-Paks or Economy Paks are a convenient way to re-charge and protect your septic system from failure and ensure that your septic system will continue to operate trouble free for years.
- The way you treat your septic system will have a significant impact on how long your system leach field will last!
- Prevention is prudent and cheap cost effective
- Septic system replacement or repair can be costly
- The proper operation of your septic system is essential to your health and the environment
Experiencing Slow or Sluggish Septic System or Leach Field Backup?
If you are experiencing problems with your septic system, drainfield, or cesspool try the most cost-effective concentrated septic product available on the market, our BioMat-X - Ultimate Septic and Leachfield Cleaner. Each 1 Gallon Container typically provides four (4) - 1 quart treatments (up to 2,000 gallon septic capacity) for slow, sluggish or backed-up septic systems. Using our OxyCal - Oxygen Generating Compound in combination with our BioMat-X further enhances aerobic degradation of contaminants by increasing the oxygen availability in your septic system, cesspool or leach field. OxyCal is an environmentally safe product that provides a slow release of oxygen via the reaction of active agents and water. We offer all three of these products (Bio-Paks, BioMat-X and OxyCal) in our Ultimate Septic System Shock Kit.
- Choose a Supply that fits your Budget !
- Attack, liquefy and remove grease, fat and oil faster for improved drainage and smooth operations of drainfields and leach beds
- Contains both aerobic (live in the presence of oxygen) and facultative (can live with or without oxygen) bacteria
- Contains essential nutrients to enhance bacterial growth
- Free Shipping on orders over $100 !