REX-BAC-T EP-1207 high grease formulation utilizes the latest biological technology to offer safe and continuous digestion of organic waste to keep grease traps and drain lines free from sludge, clogs and foul odors.
Fats, oils, greases (FOGs), and other organic waste materials are pushed through plumbing systems many times everyday. This poses two major issues:
- These organic materials tend to solidify and adhere to drain lines, which causes buildup and leads to the inefficiency of the pumping, plumbing, sewer lines and pump stations.
- Our waters are protected and there are regulations that must be met before discharging our waste water into them. As municipalities continue to monitor this, the concern is increased regulations and higher demands placed on industrial waste water.
- High FOGs can cause problems at the municipalities such as, outbreaks of filamentous bacteria, inefficient clarification and poor solid removal.
Our EP-1207, a natural bioaugmentation solution, was formulated to address these issues. It is a proprietary blend of microorganisms that degrade FOGs, and prevent harmful buildup in drain systems, pump stations, waste water holding areas, and municipalities. Furthermore, EP-1207 effectively metabolizes the FOGs and other organic wastes at their source, which reduces BOD at wastewater treatment plants and reduces the occurrence of heavy odors. Most importantly we are preventing these unwanted wastes from entering the public collection system and eliminating the need for additional regulations.
Applications and Uses
- Holding Tanks
- Grease Traps
- Waste Pumps
- Oxidation Ditches
- Activated Sludge
- Lift Stations
- Wastewater Plants
- Animal Fats
25, 50, & 100 lb. Containers (larger containers may also be available upon request)
- Bacteria Count: 5+ Billion cfu/gram
- Greatly Reduces Labor Time
- Enhances Bod/cod Removal
- Breaks Down Fat And Grease Buildup
- Reduces Hydrogen Sulfide
- Cost Effective & Easy To Use
- Reduces Sludge Buildup
- Degrades A Wide Range Of Complex Organics
- No Special Equipment Requred
- Contains No Chemicals
- Eliminates Odors At Their Source
- Changes Biomass Dynamics
- Increases System Efficiency