Our special non-emulsifying formula floats on the surface of the water, so it continues to remove deposits as the water level changes. It contains a soybean oil derivative which does not evaporate as fast as other solvents, so it remains on the surface of wastewater longer to penetrate fats, grease and dirt and strip them away from surfaces.
Lift-Eze will not disrupt the natural biological digestion of bacteria in the lift station or grease trap.
Removes most sewer odors and gases caused by vertical buildup of grease, fat, sewage and soaps. Lift-EZE can also be used in wet wells, grease traps, sewage treatment plants, vault toilets, and sanitary and storm sewers.
For Use in Lift Stations and Grease Traps:
- Keeps walls, pumps hoses clean and functioning properly.
- Use approximately 1/2 gallon for every square foot of wastewater surface area.
- Float on the surface so it will rise and fall with the level of the wastewater
- Quickly dissolves heavy grease and fat accumulations in a lift station
- Creates an odor absorbing barrier to control odors and leaves a pleasant citrus scent
- Color indication lets you know when you need to add more
- 100% natural biodegradable formula will not interfere in lift station bacteria
- Free Shipping on orders over $100 !